Commercial & Business Insurance Coverage
These are insurance products that are specifically designed for and bought by businesses. Among the major coverages are boiler and machinery, business income, commercial auto, comprehensive general liability, directors and officer liability, fire and allied lines, inland marine, medical malpractice liability, product liability, professional liability, surety and fidelity, and workers compensation.
- BOP -A policy that combines property, liability, and business interruptions from small to medium sized businesses.
- Commercial Auto– A vehicle insurance policy that provides financial protection for a business’ vehicles and its drivers.
- Contractors – We offer several different types.
- Director and Officers / D&O Liability -Directors and officer liability insurance (D&O) covers directors and officers of a company for negligent acts or omissions and for misleading statements that result in suits against the company.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Covers direct losses and damage to businesses resulting from the dishonest acts of employees.
- Employer’s Liability – Part B of the worker compensation policy that provides coverage for lawsuits filed by injured employees, who, under certain circumstances can sue under common law.
- Errors and Omissions Coverage / Professional – A professional liability policy covering the policyholder for negligent acts and omissions that may harm his or her clients.
- Fidelity Bond – A form of protection that covers policyholders for losses that they incur as a result of fraudulent acts by specified individuals. It usually insures a business for losses caused by the dishonest acts of its employees.
- General Liability – A broad commercial policy that covers all liability exposures of a business that are not specifically excluded. Coverage includes product liability, completed operations, premises and operations, and independent contractors.
- Performance Bonds – used by contractors to ensure against their failure to perform or complete an assigned task.
- Worker’s Comp – a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue the employer.